[oletrucks] Re: swaybar

To: Sayitsimple@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: swaybar
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:08:46 -0800
hi,
the panel and suburban are the exact same. the only difference is that chevy
and gmc will not interchange.
a chevy bar can only go on a chevy and a gmc bar will only go on a gmc.
the sway bars will also go on a truck-halfton. so if you find a sub or panel
with a bar-you can use that same bar on a truck.
mark

At 01:13 AM 1/20/04 EST, you wrote:
>Mark, we spoke about a front swaybar for the Chevy panel trucks. you made
>mention that the gmc were different and you said you had put one on your
pickup
>with great results. are the panels and the suburbans swaybar diff.? you never
>got back with me about it . Jason
><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10
FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Mark, we spoke about a front
swaybar for the Chevy panel trucks. you made mention that the gmc were
different and you said you had put one on your pickup with great results.
are the panels and the suburbans swaybar diff.? you never got back with me
about it . Jason</FONT></HTML>

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california