Re: [oletrucks] lagging mail messages

To: Ie61pah@aol.com, wayne@chevytrucks.org, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] lagging mail messages
From: Borrico50@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:50:04 EST
Pat,
I don't know about the rest of the folks but I've been in the honey
bucket..... Hmmmm... Well, I've been pretty much covered up with Cindy's
projects since
Christmas don't know how I standup to all this fun. I did make the Grandkids
marshmallow shooters, they had a great time... I caught hell because there
were marshmallows all over the house. sent them home and their mother's
reaction
was less than supportive.... I'm Gonna head south and take the grand kids
fish'n out of sight out of mind!    8 ) .
Thomas