[oletrucks] '54 GMC parts truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, napco4x4 <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] '54 GMC parts truck
From: Ed Miller <enigmaT120@highstream.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:58:55 -0800
Hi everybody,

I met a guy who gave me a set of chains for my pickup, and also has some
parts to get rid of.  The main thing is a '54 GMC pickup with the corner
back windows.  It has a straight 6 (GMC, not Chevy) that won't turn over
and the head is off but present, a 3/4 or heavier 8 lug rear end, a 6
lug front end (I think a half ton with heavier rear end.), extra window
parts, a trailer made from the same year pickup also 8 lug, and gobs of
other rear ends, tires, and stuff.  The body parts are pretty rusted.
Has window chrome or stainless or what ever it is.  To me it's not a
restoration candidate, but others may disagree.  It's free.  BUT:  you
have to take it all, haul it all away.  He's not interested in parting
this out, just wants the room.  Email me off list for his phone number.
He and the truck are located in Albany, Oregon.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Short Fleetside (don't think any of his stuff will fit....)