Re: [oletrucks] AD Truck in the Movies

To: Ole Truckers <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] AD Truck in the Movies
From: tim <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:14:14 -0700
On Jan 12, 2004, at 2:13 pm, Devin Ranger wrote:
>>  Has anyone compiled a list of movies that have other trucks in them?
>

> Hey there Michael.  I was preparing to put one here:
>
> http://www.norcalspeedshop.com/oltrucks/lounge/on_screen/

You can add the music video "Go With the Flow" by Queens of the Stone
Age to that list you're compiling there -- see this article for some
frames from that video:
http://www.cgnetworks.com/story_custom.php?story_id=1072&page=
or watch it at MTV's web site here:
http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/queens_stone_age/audvid.jhtml

...although the article quotes one of the video's animators as saying
it's a "60's truck," there's a photo on page 3 of the article showing
the truck, and it's obviously an AD.

Tim Lloyd, lloydt@colorado.edu
http://54peanut.blogspot.com
1954 Chevy 3100 Pickup "Peanut"