[oletrucks] Rear end Id Help

To: "Truck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear end Id Help
From: "Pat Cossey" <ccossey@seark.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:47:17 -0600
Fellows I`m trying to locate a chunk for my truck but keep running into
questions I can`t answer.
My truck by the vin # is a 3/4 ton but has 6 lug axels.
 Is this correct? I`m also told some of the early 70`s and late 60`s 3/4 tons
are a direct swap of the chunk with mine??
I don`t know squat about these things and need your insight.
I did open the inspection plate this eve. and found this # on the ring gear
GM   3652526       9-41   3   41
Can any of you guys decode this or steer my to a sight I can find out about
this?   Thanks!!

Pat    67 Nova SS
         41 Art  Deco chevy truck