[oletrucks] 55 For Sale in LA

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 55 For Sale in LA
From: "Jim Burton" <jbullmas@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:22:23 -0800
I am thinking of selling my truck, I thought I'd list it here first. I
bought this truck about a year ago for $ 16,000. The guy I bought it
from had flipped the rear leaf springs and it rode to hard so I put in a
4 link suspension and installed new coils on the Camero clip, I didn't
like the sound of the exhaust so I installed two Flowmasters and it
sounds great.  It has a 350 with a small cam with a 350 turbo
transmission and the rear end is geared for street. The truck is in
great condition and I will send pics to whoever wants to see it.

Thanks, Jim LA
For pics mail to jbullmas@pacbell.net