[oletrucks] Thanks for the advice

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks for the advice
From: "Paul" <capt2th@tehama.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:23:38 -0800
Thanks for all the good advice.  I like the one about the 2 week divorce.  I
guess we've all been there.  I suppose I was really making fun of a real
situation, that I'm happy about.  Bragging if you will about my find, sorry.
I can't wait for the beating, so I can start cleaning up this find.  What I
really need is more garages.  Begining to have my home live up to the red neck
I am.

And I can drive it NOW!  Matches my other red truck 55 and I hope to get my
teenage son and I cruisin as a  pair!  Ain't this a fun hobby!

Paul
P.S.
I might be grounded from the computer for a couple of weeks, but I'll be
back!