[oletrucks] disc

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] disc
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 04:23:30 +0000
I was looking into the disc brake conversion kits (The ones without calipers
and rotors)and ran into two different kits one from Chevy duty and one from
classic performance products The main difference is chevy dutys uses 73-77
midsize gm passenger car rotors and calipers and cpp's uses 70-77 camaro
rotors and calipers Also cpp's costs $150 and chevy dutys cost $99

    CPP'S part 4759dbk-5
    kit includes caliper brackets, bearings, seals, bearing adapters, and
hardware

    CHEVY DUTYS 71-975
    brackets, bearings,and hardware

 So will I have to buy extras if i buy from chevy duty ? will using a camaros
brakes be better than a gm midsize ? and has anyone bought these ? please
give me your input