[oletrucks] rad advice follow up and what fan?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] rad advice follow up and what fan?
From: bigfred@unm.edu
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:32:23 -0700
Hi all,
Ok so I've ordered a Desert Cooler with an integral Auto tranny
cooler/heater. Thanks to everyone for the advice.

Now I'm trying to figure out what fan configuration to run.
I've seen some SPAL fans on ebay, but I don't really know what CFM I
need to have. I was thinking 1 16" fan would do the trick, but I again
I'm not sure. I have found that fan set ups are best learned by
experience, so if I may, I'd like to ask for experiences.  I'm unable
to run a mechanical fan because my engine sits too low.

Should I mount the new fan to one of those shrouds they sell at places
like Brothers? Or, will it be good enough just to mount the fan to the
rad?

Thanks again
-alfie