Re: [oletrucks] Welder needed.

To: chevytruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Welder needed.
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:56:05 -0800 (PST)
I've had my Millermatice 150 for 7 years now and it has served me well. It it
has been replace by the Millermatic 180 but is about the same. It runs on 220
volts and has flux or gas capability. I ran it a little with fluxcore wire when
I first bought it, but it was hard to do thin gauge metal (body panels). The
gas with solid  wire is the way to go. I've done exhaust, patch panels to frame
work,and made a couple trailers. For a tinkering garage welder it can't be
beat. It cost me around $800.00.
Steve Stuckmeyer
51 3100
St Peters, MO