[oletrucks] Spring locator pin.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Spring locator pin.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:52:44 -0400
I am switching over to a mono leaf spring on the front of my truck. For
those that have done this, what did you use for a pin to locate the spring
on the axle?  Also did you switch over to regular shocks, when you did this?
Did you have any issues with the drag link? The change over is going great.
I am converting to CCP's 6 lug disc brakes at the same time. Looks like I
will have to get the 3/16th inch spacer if I want to put the original 16
inch rims back on though.

Bill Schickling