Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction 5 Sept

To: dbunge@comcast.net, lloydt@Colorado.EDU, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction 5 Sept
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:51:24 -0600
GB = Grain Box

RH = Rear Hoist, dumps out the back (this is kinda nice unless you like to
scoop out 300+ cubic feet of grain every time it gets filled up!)

4 & 2 speed = 4 speed transmission and a two speed axel. (this is necessary
to move the 300 cubic feet of grain from the field to the place that you
would be scooping it out if you don't have a RH or SH) [SH is usually used
for beets and the bed would be a BB]

Wench = never mind

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

>From: "Darrel Bunge" <dbunge@comcast.net>
>To: "tim" <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>, "Ole Truckers"  <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Old Iron Auction 5 Sept
>Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:53:08 -0500
>
>13 GB = 13 foot grain box.
>
>Darrel Bunge
>1947 AD

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar