Re: [oletrucks] tilt steering column

To: "Thomas, Robert" <RThomas@ButteCounty.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tilt steering column
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 11:44:58 -0500
Where on the lower shaft?  Because you also have to cut the outer tube
housing of the column.
Where do you put the support Bearing does it go in the leftover tube?
Is it a support like what Borgeson offers for an external support?
Why does it need a support give some details?

Robert Baird FTW Texas
1954 1/2 at last, I have a Chevy O Boy
1926 1 ton F$$D
1923 T-Bucket F$$D with Mouse Motor