Re: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater gaskets

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Deluxe heater gaskets
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:39:19 -0500
These look like big rubber bands.  Chevy Duty has them, but it is
probably a hassle shipping them to Canada.  If you can find the right
diameter of the donut, not the entire tube, inner tube that should
work just fine.  The ones on my truck are about 2 inches (50 mm)
wide.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN

At Sunday, 24 August 2003, you wrote:

>I am looking for a solution on my deluxe heater on my 1959 GMC 9314.
>
>I have restored the heater, and I do not have the seal or gaskets
that go
>between the air intake and the fan housing, and then between the
fan housing
>and the heater core housing. I have no idea what this piece should look
>like, and my parts oletrucks dealer does not sell such a thing.
In talking