Re: [oletrucks] Red, Red and More Red

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Red, Red and More Red
From: "stephen johnston" <stephenzone@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:29:12 -0400
did the wifes bike in 68 satalite red. one of my friends had a spare quart
of red after doing his satalite and for a case of beer ;)  nice red.
steve 55 tf gmc

From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Red, Red and More Red
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:52:22 -0700

That's what we're looking for.

The cab is done at the sandblasters and we are going to start testing some
colors (on spare panels). Amy wants her truck red so I figured I'd ask here
to get some color codes.

She wants a red red, not slightly pink, not orange tinted (as in Torch Red).
Does anyone have any suggestions that they like? We want to look at as many
as we can before we make a decision.

Some already in the running:

Spectre red (82-84 Chevy)
Dodge Viper Red (97).

Please - no candies. Will be base clear, maybe even a three layer (pseudo
candy).

Thanks for your help!

- Ryan