Re: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Relocation

To: "Steven Stuckmeyer" <slstu51@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Tank Relocation
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:42:49 -0500
I came from a tractor show that also had some big trucks of early age. One
had what looked like a standard in the box tank from say a Ford truck. It
was narrow and standing on it's "side kinda. It had a heavy metal box near
frame and a tin box bolted to that after bending to fit around tank and the
tank was between those metal parts. He had filler running out of one corner
along frame and mounted to front of bed area behind cab. Course this was a
tilt bed truck so lots of room. Probly not a pick-up kinda idea, NEVER MIND!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors