RE: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal

To: "'Blaine & Maggie Dumkee'" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal
From: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 07:55:11 -0400
Blaine: Every winter I go to my local marine store West Marine Or Boat
US and buy one of their moisture control kits to put in my cabin
cruiser. They have two or three different brand names available (I think
I have tried them all) and they all work great. The kit consists of a
plastic bucket type base and a plastic vented dome which holds the
chemical crystals that goes on top of the bucket. The crystals suck the
moisture out of the air and put it into the bucket. They come in
different sizes depending on how many square feet your cabin is. They
are not expensive and you can use more then one. I have used them with
great success for 5 years now.

George
55 TF