[oletrucks] meter/prop/residual

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] meter/prop/residual
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:48:36 -0700
if you get a factory block that distributes the brake lines to each
wheel-then it includes a proportioning valve AND  residual valve and a
metering vlave is the same as proportioning. i use a stock 73-81
camaro/ta/nova valve since thats almost the wieght and bias of standard ad
and tf trucks.

btw guys-i wieghed my 52 gmc longbed 1/2t with chevelle 12bolt rear, camaro
springs, stock 4spd, cast bellhousing, 78 250-6 integral head motor, and
disc brake equipped.  the seat is a heavy unit out of am 80's buick split
back bench.  also there was about an extra 100# or more of "stuff" in the back
it wieghed 3700#

my 55 TF 1t camper thats on my webpage wieghed, well a new HUMMER (not
humvee) wieghs 8000#  my tf camper with everything to make me happy and
still fit my 6'4" frame only weighed
7200#  !!!

ha-take that you oversized uncomfortable SUV!  =)~
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california