[oletrucks] polyride liner

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] polyride liner
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:05:15 -0700
Leon-  i used the liner between the leaves in a transverse leaf setup on a
T-bucket a few years ago, and was happy with the results.  The spring had
squeaked before, and that eliminated it.  Ride didn't seem to change
noticeably.  I broke a U-bolt while doing some work on the front end of my '57
3100, and was able to get a replacement at the local parts house in the
trailer section.  It was too long, I had to cut threads and trim about 3
inches off the longth, but it fit the spring right.

devin