Re: RE: [oletrucks] The seat o' my pants

To: Dane Bruce <nochay@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: RE: [oletrucks] The seat o' my pants
From: Larry Burnett <laburnett@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 04:22:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dane,
Yeah, that's what I kinda guessed, but can't figure out how this cable fits
into the whole seat adjustment picture.  It's basically just loose on the
bottom, and I can't see how or to what it should connect.

With the seat out, the rail on the passenger side slides freely, the one on the
driver side still slides when I pull the lever out as normal.

-Larry