Re: [oletrucks] 56 / 3100 / 6-cyl hydramatic - trailer hitch

To: <Chevytruckguy001@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 56 / 3100 / 6-cyl hydramatic - trailer hitch
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:05:01 -0500
Lots of the older truck hitches are Universal and you bolt to frame and
adjust the main tube and tighten all bolts, your done. This is the Receiver
type that mounts to frame bottom edge, has square tube, and then the 2"
reciever for ball insert. OR, a good old step bumper with a ball in center
pulls quite abit of weight. This isn't for campers or such I hope. Maybe a
small lawn care trailer or such??

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750