Re: [oletrucks] Amphibious AD

To: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>, <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Amphibious AD
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 01:29:49 -0500
What if it turned over and landed on it's top or front? And, Flood damaged
cars are no good for some reason, why would the old truck be good?  Just
think of the poor fool Cuban that now has no truck to get around the island
with! Course, he's probly in Jail there for trying to leave now!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors