RE: [oletrucks] Shipping

To: Michael E. Mendonça <mm@service-quality.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Shipping
From: "Jim Wilkerson" <Jim.Wilkerson@sas.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:33:24 -0400
I've got a complete seat assembly (frame, lean back, cushion) from my '53 Chevy
1/2 ton that I'd like to sell, but it's big and heavy.  In fact, I've got two
seat frames.  One gentleman on this list wanted it, but the shipping cost was
prohibitive.  It looks like that problem may be solved.  So, if anyone is
interested in an original seat (needs recovered, but is not rusty and is
primered), drop me a line.

Thanks.

Jim Wilkerson