[oletrucks] Santa Ana this weekend, Phoenix next

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Santa Ana this weekend, Phoenix next
From: "mjn" <mjn@martinnee.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:52:08 -0600
Guys,

That Brothers show sounded great.  Congratulations Steve. Maybe I'll get
there next year!

I'm still looking for a factory bumper for my 58 fleetside and  I'll be
traveling from NM to Santa Ana this weekend and in Phoenix next weekend. So,
if any oletruckers along the way know of a bumper please let me know.  I'll
look at anything as long as it isn't bent in half.  Also looking for spare
tire mount for the same truck.  I'm leaving today, July 22, 2003 so call me
on my cell phone if you know of one.

(505) 320-9675

Martin

58 Fleetside