[oletrucks] Re: NOW: Keeping Those Trucks Running... WAS: For you fellow

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: NOW: Keeping Those Trucks Running... WAS: For you fellow
From: Devin Ranger <devin_ranger@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:11:07 -0700 (PDT)
LOL, Bill.  I was _hoping_ that you would NOT take
offense to this (I actually edited out my "no offense"
remark from my initial draft  :).  Really, I find it
admirable that you brought that cab back (sure, others
would disagree -- but refer to my original "recycle
it" post).

Whew!  Yes, those US Body Source cabs _are_ pricey.  I
considered one for about two seconds after having seen
the price.

Relative to the paint remark, I agree.  If you have
the where-with-all, there is no sense in building your
house on sand; build it on stone!  (opinions may
vary... cash flow, time, etc.)

Take care,

Drew

http://sbc.yahoo.com