Re: [oletrucks] Caddy/Olds air cleaner

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Caddy/Olds air cleaner
From: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:59:55 -0700
Hi Bill-

Whew my brother made out like a bandit.  He scored one of those off a
cadillac for $5 but it was an oil bath style.  I used my plasma cutter
to cut out the center base and then made a new flat base with a 3" rise
to accept the K&N Filter.

I'm showing the "Caddy" style air cleaner complete kit with fiberglass
top ...ready for paint for $119.  Contact Kenny's Rod & Kustom 330-872-
1932 .

Joe