Re: [oletrucks] T Shirts

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] T Shirts
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:40:59 -0700
I agree. I WOULD like to see some representation of GMC, but it's not worth
killing over. I'd settle for one GMC pick up, 950 truck, etc. Even a couple
of old GMC logos. And since we're talking abt volunteer labor, I think we
should be a little more moderate. Some people even BELIEVE all the garbage
we put out. Bob K in PHX, AZ.