[oletrucks] fleetside rear bumper

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] fleetside rear bumper
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
I've been told that the fleetside rear bumper actually fits 58-62 and that
there were
only minor/trivial variations thru those years.

There have got to be more of the 60-62 trucks out there that  could be used as
a donor,
right?  Haven't seen too many of those lately either though.

If anyone has a line on one of those, let me know.  I want a factory bumper for
my 58
GMC wideside NAPCO.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes