Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty

To: redbulldog@cablelynx.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty
From: Borrico50@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:43:17 EDT
 Good Grief, OK Rick!,
 Don't buy anything from Chevy Duty, that is certainly your right.
 I'm going to continue to shop where my own personal experience
 has been positive and I get the best service and price regardless
 of the off hand criticisms of other people.

 In my opinion this rant has gone on much to long over a couple of
 self tapping screws and a page instructions that most of the group
 hasn't read to even know if easy to understand or not.
 Lets get back to working on our trucks and stop wasting bandwidth.
 Thomas
1959 3800