Re: [oletrucks] Six Flag over GA car show...

To: HoustonCowboy9@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Six Flag over GA car show...
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:54:01 -0400
Oops--forgot the paint question. The color for 216 and 235 trucks engines
were gray - don't how far off the f^*d gray would be but i had on record that
PPG 34560 is a currently available match for this engine color. I've looked
through a couple of catalogs thinking someone may offer it in a rattle can,
but couldn't locate. I'll cc the list on this wondering if anyone knows if
a vendor offer the gray engine paint in a rattle can???    --wayne

At 05:30 PM 7/1/03 -0400, you wrote:
>sorry about not telling you the color its  med. marron with gold& silver pin
>strip
>

>                                               Thanks Troy & Pamela Garcia
>
>P.S. what was the color of the engine blocks in 1951 the one i just got is
>painted gray but i can not find any engine chevy gray . will the ford gray
>work
>hate to but anything ford on my truck.

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org