RE: [oletrucks] Re:

To: <Mask1966@aol.com>, <mm@service-quality.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re:
From: "Leslie Kester" <dlkester@cox-internet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:23:48 -0600
A little of the subject here but if anyone lives in northwest ark.  we are
going to have a cruise to springfield mo. on saturday the 5th from rogers ar
leaving at 8:30 at the neighbor market on hwy 102  to the steak and shake in
springfield if any is interested also a car show on may 30th in springdale
ar.