Re: [oletrucks] Need help identifying a radio

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need help identifying a radio
From: "Jay Baker" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:22:47 -0700
Glad im not the only one that ever did that i brought the whole truck home
tho just for the Radio turns out its was a early 50's olds or buick Radio
same radio as our ad trucks just a stightly different faceplate it fooled me
tho it would work real nice if ya just wanna fill the hole with somethin
that (looks) stock.
  (anybody need a a stock radio for ya olds) there are no holes in dash for
a 41 stock radio they either mounted under dash or drilled holes i have two
with radios both are different .