[oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Hydraulic lift

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [old-chevy-truck] Hydraulic lift
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:08:13 -0500
Backyard buddies has some nice drive on 4 post lifts.  A friend has one.
Plugs into a standard 110 15 amp outlet.  Great for storing a vehicle on.
You can buy jacks that will lift the car/truck up off the ramps of a four
post lift so you can remove tires etc..

There is also a company that is Eagle Equipment.  They have both four post
drive on ramps and two post arm type lifts.  I bought a used 2 post lift.  I
am very happy with it.  Does require 220 volts. I store my '35 Dodge coupe
on it, but I wouldn't want to store something that is restored etc. because
the suspension is always hanging.  Not sure if that is good for it.

Dan Jacobsen - PA
'49 3100 327/powerglide
'55.1 3100 rodstoration 350/350 MII (in Progress)
'51 6400 Deluxe Cab on '87 chassis
'35 Dodge Business Coupe - All original