[oletrucks] brakeline mystery

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] brakeline mystery
From: ME1STKING@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 18:48:12 EDT
Three years ago I tore The brakes off and then put them back togeather again.
 Today I reactivated them for the fist time.  Mystery is at the back of
master cylinder on the line that goes forward there was a T fitting, with an
extra opening. The assembly manual doesn' show such a thing. Is  there any
possible reason for this ?
Perhaps the T is for something else, but can't think of anyplace to put it.
54 3100
Thanks, BK