[oletrucks] Web Site Update

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Web Site Update
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:09:33 -0500
I have spent the afternoon updating my web site with new How-To's and some
other improvements. Its just a quick fix as I am awaiting a Digital Camera
to really get it done right. Please help me with updates by telling me your
favorite vendors that arent listed, how-to articles that pertain that I dont
have, and anything related to restoration of 47-55 Chevy Trucks.

In case you are wondering why it took me two years to update the site, I
have been working non-stop on truck restorations and enjoy that too much to
take the time to code in HTML.

Deve
www.speedprint.com/Deves50