[oletrucks] Re: Shirts

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Shirts
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:41:36 -0500
Sorry Ric, but I've been away from the shop for some time now. Health
problems.  I've gotten a couple of emails about stuff that never got to
people since I've been back home from the hospital.  I called down to the
shop and the guys found a box of stuff in the back that was never mailed.
The guys are going to double check the orders and then send them out next
week.  This order was done by me without any paperwork so when I got sick my
guys didn't know it was even there.  You'll be getting it soon.  Sorry about
all the delay.

John Rockefeller