[oletrucks] core support

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] core support
From: JetandKen@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:21:30 EDT
<PRE>I am wrapping up installing a 68 Camaro sub on my 50 -5 window, any
thoughts
on mounting the core support? My thoughts are to weld a bracket on to the
front of the sub frame to bolt it to. Where my concern lies, is making sure
the hood and fenders line up properly. I have bolted the fenders on and it
looks pretty good, was just wondering if there was something I should be
looking out for before I fire up the welder again. Bye, Ken