[oletrucks] 2 53' chevy trucks. for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 53' chevy trucks. for sale
From: "David Trembly" <eagles_84@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:51:00 -0500
Hello,
I dont know if this is legal or not. I have two 53' chevy trucks for sale.
one five window one not. decent shape, all parts there. would be able to
have on egood chrome grill. Would have one engine b/w pair. I have $650 in
pair. Would like that out of them. Im located in wahoo, nebraska. I would
consider helping w/ delivery for cost of Gas plus some if it wasn't  too far
or meeting or something. David Trembly contact off list. or by phone
4024431545 or 4024804569