[oletrucks] Papsi

To: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Papsi
From: "Mark Self" <mark.self@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 06:22:27 -0700
Subject: Pepsi

Pepsi has a new patriotic can coming out with pictures of the Empire State
Bldg. and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. But Pepsi forgot two little words
on the pledge, "Under God." Pepsi said they did not want to offend anyone. If
this is true then we do not want to offend anyone at the Pepsi corporate
office. If we do not buy any Pepsi product then they will not receive any of
our monies. Our money after all does have the words "Under God" on it.  Please
pass this word to everyone you know.  Christians stand up and let your voices
be heard.  We want the words "under God" to be read by every person who buys a
can.