Re: [oletrucks] Is it just me?off topic

To: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Is it just me?off topic
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:59:59 -0400
This is not coming through the mailing list as I never receive any of them.
Might want to get with your ISP as Bellsouth just started an anti spam
email stop program at the server, best thing i've ever seen. My span mail
as been cut down 95% which is great in my eyes. You can set up filters in
your email program to take some of this mail directly to the ole trash can.
Good luck as stopping spam email is a never ending task in my opinion. --wayne

At 06:37 AM 9/14/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Every month or so I get a ton of Spam and then an offer comes from some
>company offering a Spam killer program.
>Does any one else get this or is it just a coincidence?
>Bill   48'chevy pick-up
>Channahon,Ill.
>website
>www.hotrodstogo.com
>Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
>  will turn out OK.

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.