[oletrucks] Suburban ??

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban ??
From: "Richards, Troy" <TRichards@hrgreen.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:56:40 -0500
 I normally lurk on the list soaking up all the great info but today I
decided to see if anyone knows where I can pickup an AD or Art Deco suburban
in the Midwest. My daughter is all of 2 months old today and I need
something that I can carry her in. My wife won't let her ride in my FJ40
Land Cruiser and my 52 AD pickup isn't anywhere close to being finished.
 I'm in eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids to be exact. Any leads or ideas on where
to search would be greatly appreciated.

 Thanks

        Troy
        Network Administrator
        www.angelfire.com\droid\mrrichards

 P.S. I won't rule out panel trucks either.