Re: [oletrucks] Saga of the new 235

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Saga of the new 235
From: "Rob & Margie J." <robertjacobs@ureach.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:20:38 -0600
Sorry about that.  Yes, MANY others provided some, and maybe even all the
same answers I got from Patrick, but as I recall, he was the only one who
also added the coolant recovery tank to the equation, so he put everything I
did into his one answer and hence I used his advice to show what I did, and
why.  Or, to put another way, he was sorta my "second opinion" (like we get
for medical decisions).  I didn't mean to single him out at the expense of
all the other advice I received...I appreciate all I got.  I was so sure
about the decision to leave out the thermostat, that maybe I even ignored
all other "written" advice, but I spoke to him by phone and he was VERY
insistent about the need to use the thermostat.  Such is the value of the
spoken word over the written one.  SOme things just come across different
when they are spoken.

So, in closing...I didn't mean to slight anyone, and I know Ryan that you
weren't really offended, but it made me realize I didn't do a good enough
job of thanking all who provided answers and advice....so....Thank you all
for ALL the help....on this problem and all the problems you've helped me
with over the many years.

Rob