[oletrucks] Special Fuel hose needed ('58 Apache)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Special Fuel hose needed ('58 Apache)
From: Fred Juch <fjuch@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 20:57:12 -0500
Hello,

I am looking for a fuel hose for the fitting under the cab that connects
the two tube fuel lines with a 3" piece of fuel hose. This piece has
threaded fittings on each end. The truck particulars are:

'58 Chevy Apache 1/2 Ton 235 Straight 6 unmodified.

Can anyone who can tell me a part number and/or vendor to purchase this
from? Until I get this fixed my fuel pump is sucking air.

Thanks
Fred Juch

Fred Juch
Email :    fjuch@austin.rr.com
Phone :   (404) 648-9799 Work <-Finds me anywhere
Phone :   (512) 310-2700 Home
1706 Walsh Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681-1434