[oletrucks] 1945 Chevy Truck - For Sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1945 Chevy Truck - For Sale
From: "Randy Vincent" <kyburzca53@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:43:07 -0700
I've come to the realization that I have to sell my 45 Chevy pickup. It
is in restorable condition. I've had in inside for the last 6 plus years
but, before that, it sat outdoors and has a lot of surface rust. The
original 216 engine was tossed in the garbage by the previous owner but, I
purchased
a replacement engine from a guy off this mailing list. The truck does not
run and will require a lot of work but, it's a great project for the right
person. I basically want what I have into it and will give it away for
$650. Email me off list at  <mailto:kyburzca53@yahoo.com>
kyburzca53@yahoo.com if you have any questions or are interested.

Randy