[oletrucks] FW Battle wi/ Home Owners Association results in Moving Sale

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@autox.team.net;>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW Battle wi/ Home Owners Association results in Moving Sale of
From: "The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 19:45:46 -0700
----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ian Foo=20
Northern California Chevy GMC Truck Club

Hi Folks,

After years of dealing with the idiots at our local (prejudiced) home =
owners association giving us grief that hour trucks are "eyesores" -- =
We'll be moving out of state ( actually out of Continental US) in Jan, =
so have to slim down the fleet. So before I give it away on eBay to =
folks I don't know, thought I see if any of you like to get some =
bargains. All are drivers and DO give me some low ball offers, I want =
them to go to a good home. I can email a lot more detailed pics if some =
of you are interested

1966 Ford F-250  w/ 390 C-6 -- asking $4,500
1967 Dodge (Metallic Burgundy) D-100 w brand new(500miles) 318 and 904 =
Trans - asking $5000
1969 - Suburban (BLUE)  w/ 454 - stainless lines- detailed engine bay - =
removeable stereo etc will send details in pic - asking $8000
1972 - Chevy(Corvette Yellow) Long Bed STEPSIDE - asking $ $7,000
1971 - Suburban (Chevy ORANGE) - Loaded - not sure I have to sell but...
and a few others, here are the small pics

Thanks guys, please email your buddies
Ian Foo
510-215-1421 or 510-381-3381
E-mail Address  ianfoo@pacbell.net

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee66FordLHFront1.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee66FordTruckBedRear.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee66FordLHInteriorSeat.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee67DodgeFR1.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee67DodgeTailgate.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e67DodgeRHSEngine.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e69BurbFrontSeats.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e69BurbRHSEngineBay.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e69BurbRHSFront.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e72ChevWoodbed.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e72ChevLHFront.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
e72ChevLHInterior1.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee71BurbRear.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
ee71BurbLHSFront.jpg]