[oletrucks] Wheelbase

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wheelbase
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 01:31:18 EDT
I'm  ready for a rear-end installation on my 55 2nd series, but need some
help concerning making sure the wheels remain centered in the
fenders.......will maintaining the original wheelbase length work, or do I
need to move the axle?  Front of truck is lowered about 5" and the rear will
be about the same, maybe a little less.  This would be easy if I had a
box/fender assy!!
Thanks.
Ed.