[oletrucks] Fasteners for door remote/window reg.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Fasteners for door remote/window reg.
From: "kmm 1024" <kmm1024@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:30:40 -0700
I was just about to put my window regular on my '53, and I noticed that the
four holes that hold it on are just holes, no nuts welded to the back like
there is on my other door.  Although there are nuts on the back for the door
remote on this door.  Did some doors not have these and use nuts on the
back?  Both doors are wing vent doors.