[oletrucks] Shawn's Benefit "Correction"...

To: "Chevy" <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Shawn's Benefit "Correction"...
From: bowtiebits@msn.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:05:05 -0500
Hi Guys,
I need to make a correction in my wording in the first e-mail about the
benefit for Shawn. This is a Car Display and not a Car Show. There will be no
entry fees and no awards to be given out. It's primarily a fundraiser to help
Shawn. There'll be dash plaques for sell for $2 each with the proceeds going
to Shawn.
We hope to see as many people there with their trucks, cars, and bikes as
possible. It sounds like a good time for all and it'll benefit someone in need
of our help. There's going to be a raffle and Jeff is planning to donate one
of his Chevy clocks to the raffle. Hope to see some of you there.
Thank you,
Marilyn
Bowtie Bits Antique Truck Parts
Chevy & GMC from 1934 - 1972