Re: [oletrucks] Re:BALTIMORE CRUSHER UPDATE : 47-72 Chevy

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re:BALTIMORE CRUSHER UPDATE : 47-72 Chevy
From: "Michael Boteler" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:38:07 -0400
Jerry and All,
I also made a visit the other day....Chris wasn't able to be there to show
me what has his and what belonged to others (more than one person has junk
on the property).  The Tow truck was what I wanted to see.  It is a very old
(early '50s) Holmes 500 I believe with the original Fat fender/running board
type body.  It does have some rust through in the body sides, but should be
saved....the price is now $200.  I was hoping it could be a parts unit for
me but the 500 is nothing like my 525 (12,000# vs. 24,000#).

Also the Crusher is coming Friday, so Hurry if you want to see anything...

Mike Boteler
'56 8400 Wrecker (Holmes 525)
Hughesville, MD