[oletrucks] NOS Parts...

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] NOS Parts...
From: bowtiebits@msn.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 09:51:06 -0500
Truck Enthusiasts,
To abide by the rules of the list I am listing these ebay items that are up
for auction. If you're interested in any of the items, please ping me off list
and I'll e-mail you the auction site.
I'm only putting these items on the list because they are NOS items and a lot
of purist look for these items, some non-purist might be interested too. More
common items will NOT be auctioned on ebay and will NOT be forwarded to the
list.

The following NOS items on ebay are: 1967 - 72 gray sun visor w/brackets, 1955
- 57 hood latch Chevy/GMC, and 1954 - 55 1st series rare accessory clock with
housing.

Thank you,
Marilyn